Yoga in the Park: 100 minutes of pure POWER
Hi everyone, I'm proud to announce our second official signature event for Hello KL Cool Events community and all the yoga enthusiasts out there. This time, the theme of the event will be POWER. What does it mean to you? How do you control it through movement and meditation?
Olivia, our friend and yoga master will guide you through a long session of Vinyasa yoga, while we'll take pictures of all of you aligned in a happy circle on the grass under the trees in KLCC park.
After the yoga we will do a mindfulness meditation session to calm our spirits and refresh our minds, not just our bodies after all the movements from the morning.
If you'd like to connect, make new friends and network, please feel free to join in for a healthy juice, brunch or meal of your choice at Chinoz on the Park. Great menu and thirst quenchers designed to nourish you after a solid Yoga practice. Your choice!
What will you get:
- 80 minutes of Vinyasa yoga guided by a professional teacher
- 20 minutes of guided mindfulness meditation
- good energy and great vibes :)
- one of the best ultra healthy workouts that you ever had in your life
- water will be provided
About the YOGA instructor:
Olivia Mercado is a certified 500+ hour accredited Yoga Instructor. Having trained in Ashtanga and Vinyasa styles of Yoga, Olivia teaches out of pure passion for growth, expansion, expression and connection, peace and fitness of mind, body and spirit. She has taught internationally since 2012 in India, Bali, Singapore, Vietnam and currently in Malaysia, which she joyfully calls “home.”
About Vinyasa Flow Yoga:
Vinyasa Flow Yoga is a style of Physical Yoga in which movement is synchronised to the breath in a seamless manner. Vinyasa is a term that covers a broad range of yoga classes. This style is sometimes also called flow yoga, because of the smooth way that the poses run together and become like a dance. Come breathe and move, stretch and heal practicing Vinyasa at KLCC Park!
How does it work:
- Meet-up in front of 'Chinoz in the park' entrance near the water fountains at 10:15am
- Yoga class starts 10:30am [80min vinyasa +20 min meditation]
- Please bring your own YOGA MAT or blanket
- All sessions are age 18+ only
- If the event is cancelled due to bad weather, we'll notify all ticket-holders by email -- and offer choice of future credit or refund.
- Please email us if you have any ailments/conditions Olivia needs to be aware of and make sure to arrive 5 minutes early to identify yourselves so she can monitor you throughout the practice.
- Pregnant women are allowed only if not beginners to yoga and must clearly state to Olivia before class
Cost: MYR 50 per pax
*Limited to 30 persons only!
Hope to see you there and for any information, don't hesitate to contact us.
Hello KL Cool Events